If you would like to create more happiness for yourself and the people around you, I would like to help! Click the button to schedule an introductory phone call and learn about any of the services listed below.
1:1 coaching & COUNSELING
For people who want help and support in improving a relationship, I offer single-session counseling. We can meet one time or many times, but our sessions are scheduled when you need them, not according to a pre-set calendar. This tends to be especially helpful if any of the following are true:
- You want a better relationship with a spouse, parent, child, neighbor, or colleague, but don't know how to get it.
- You know what you probably need to do to improve your relationship, but aren't sure you're willing to do it.
- You want things to improve, but the other person isn't engaging with you productively.
- You know you could use some relationship help, but aren't interested in counseling or therapy.
Sometimes all that's needed to start making positive changes is a fresh perspective and some encouragement. I can also refer you to other coaches, counselors and therapists if you decide you want more ongoing, regular attention.
For organizational leaders who want to bring more joy and connection into the workplace, I offer visioning sessions; policy & procedure reviews; employee training & coaching; and other tools & resources to help implement positive change. I especially like helping organizations in which:
- Employees want to contribute to human or societal well-being
- Strong relationships with recipients of services (e.g, customers, clients, patients, students) are central to success
- Staff recruitment & retention is an ongoing challenge
You'll come up with low-risk changes that can make a significant difference in the well-being of your employees, your customers -- and you!
For small business owners and solo entrepreneurs who want to attract business and build customer loyalty, I offer implementation support for SendOutCards as well as other tools for customer appreciation and engagement. It doesn't take a lot of time or money to have a large and memorable positive impact on people, but it can help a lot to have someone envision the possibilities with you, and get you started.